Welcome to the CAIR New Organization/Site Enrollment Page!
Before beginning the new Organization/Site registration process, do the following:
- If you intend to submit immunization data to CAIR electronically, register instead at the CDPH Gateway/IZ Portal
- Search existing CAIR Accounts for your CAIR Organization/Site. If you find your Account, do not register here since you already have a CAIR Org/Site account.
- Set aside 10-30 minutes to complete the online registration process. If you don’t complete the entire process, none of the info you enter will be saved.
- If registering as a ‘clinical’ Org/Site, have your Responsible Clinician’s Full Name and CA Medical License Number available.
- Have available the names (and titles) of each Org/Site staff member who you want to have access to CAIR.
If you are a New Organization that intends to register multiple locations/Sites, register your main Site first and wait to receive approval before registering other Sites. Once your main Site has received its CAIR Provider ID, be sure to enter that ID as the CAIR Group ID when registering additional Sites.
To begin the New CAIR Organization/Site Enrollment registration process, please enter your Zip Code and click 'Continue'.
*Providers in Alpine, Amador, Calaveras, Imperial, Mariposa, Merced, San Diego, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, and Tuolumne counties will not be able to use online enrollment. Click here for contacts in those counties.