Welcome to the CAIR New Organization/Site Enrollment Website!
Before submitting an Enrollment, please review our FAQs and Enrollment Guide
This website is for organizations that would like to begin using CAIR or organizations already using CAIR that would like to enroll an additional site.
If your Organization is a School or a Child Care Facility, DO NOT ENROLL IN THE CAIR2 WEBSITE:
- If you are a School or Child Care Facility, please register for CAIR Hub by clicking on the following link: https://cairhub.cdph.ca.gov/home Then click on the yellow 'Register' link at the top of the screen.
- Once you have registered and enrolled your organization on this new CDPH site, you can look up the immunization status of a student or a list of students.
- Contact the CAIR Help Desk at CAIRHelpdesk@cdph.ca.gov, Phone: 800-578-7889 if you have any questions.
If your Organization is already using CAIR, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE:
- If you need to add/change user accounts/shotgivers or make other changes to your CAIR account, go to the CAIR Account Update website at http://accountupdate.cairweb.org/
- If you forgot your CAIR Password, try the Forgot Password button on the CAIR Login screen. If that doesn't work, call the CAIR Help Desk at 800-578-7889.
Note: Organizations in Alpine, Amador, Calaveras, Imperial, Mariposa, Merced, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, and Tuolumne counties should not enroll in CAIR. Click here for contacts in those counties.